Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Sunflower and JoyESS1

Leave Comment

10 Visitor Messages

1. Wow, Joy! I'm so sorry you're having such a rough time of it! I certainly hope things start to turn around for you soon. I'm sure that as other things start to settle your pain will ease too. It's all connected--emotional and physical pain. Sending prayers your way for healing. Call or write if you need to vent.
  2. Hi Louise---very depressed. Gainingweight. /crammed into an apt and a storage locker w not enough funds to cover the storage and utilities, gas, groceries and rent much less pay on the debt so creditors call every day despite the fact that Comcast lost our phone number when we finally got moved. Housing hasn't even got my husband moved in officially so my rent will go up some more when that happens. I am trying creative things to make $$, like offering tutoring and selling stuff on Craigslist. But I just don't have the energy to follow through. Was off meds a long time and I know that affected me. Too poor for good medical care and HMO required by Medi-CAL won't cover all my meds. I only just got to see a PA just last week after being here almost 4 months now still no doctor. I am in so much physical pain too that I just want to scream sometimes.

Sorry for such a depressing answer to your kind note. I have been isolating to keep from contaminating others w my bad attitude.

joy
  3. Hello, Joy! I haven't heard from you since the day you came to my house! I've been thinking about you though. I hope you are well and got settled ina new place. If you have time, please drop me a line, or call to let me know how you're doing.
    Thanks,
    Louise
  4. I understand--will catch you when you get down here. You are moving within a few miles of where I live-15 minue drive! You'll be able to join me and my BF for coffee on weekend mornings Have a safe trip back!
    I am doing so much better, one week out and I'm down about ten pounds, 19 pounds total. I get to transition to some full fluids today, thankk goodness! jello, broth, water, and Gatorade is getting a bit old! Not heard anything from Dee. I thought her surgery was to be this coming Monday.
  5. Hey girl, I'm flyin home Sun aft. Tomorrow, the lady from whom I'm renting a room & bath, is helping pack,sort & clean--n trade 4 leaving the $225 I gave 4 deposit. It's St. Patrick's day too & my Mom is 100% Irish (but not a bit Catholic) & very proud of it so it's a big day! I'll do laundry just 2 b sure I have green 2 wear! lol Anyway then I'll spend the evening w her & try 2 get sleep b4 Sun w church & airport immediately after. I'm very sorry. God willing, we will be coming down here, renting a place I found & applied 4 2day. Its S of Folsom Blvd. N of Florin Rd. W of 65th but just the E edge of PowerInn Rd. Seems like a nice neighborhood, very family oriented w a good mix of duplexes, houses, McMansions & apts. We have a portable section 8 voucher & we're waiting 4 the bureaucracy 2 let us know if we'll b allowed 2 rent such a place 4 the price or not. Meanwhile I'm putting $ 2 hold it & praying. We plan 2 load our rental truck on the 29th of Apr. & leave early morning the 30th 2 b here by late afternoon 2nd May. All pending God's provision--a pure trust walk.

How are YOU feeling/doing? I'm so excited 4 u & really look forward 2 finding some time 2 meet after we've had a bit 2 settle. I'll keep my cell so we can still connect. Have u heard from Dee? Has she posted since surgery? I've not even had a chance to skim my email until this moment so I don't know & she hasn't called though I posted 2 her page. TC!
  6. Hi Joy, what are your travel plans? If you're still in town tomoorow, maybe we can meet up somewhere, or you can come by to visit.
  7. Hi Joy, just checking: did I give you my contact info? Cell 916-996-2388. Email mslrg@frontiernet.net
  8. please forgive me, I cannot find all of our correspondence and wondered if you would mind calling me 425-407-0795 asap? I am writing at 10 am ish on Tues. I have to leave by 2 pm. If yu can't call until 2-8:30 pm then I may be avail. on cell at 206-650-3402 and back to 425...by around 9;30 PM THANK YU SO MUCH...Joy
  9. Very cool, Joy! I live in Elk Grove. Would love to meet!
  10. Thanks for the info on Dr. Waldrep...my mom lives in roseville and my brother in lincoln and my sister in sacramento...where are you? After my surgery here in WA I plan to go see them, we could meet?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 10 of 10