Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between nickicole and SKINNYMINNIE

Leave Comment

8 Visitor Messages

1. Happy new year!
  2. Paypal isn't as secure and can't be disputed if there are any issues like a straight credit card transaction. At the time of my booking Trish didn't have that set up.
  3. Everything was fabulous! Let me know if you have any questions. Not sure if you saw my post on the hotel and hospital.
  4. Send me your name for when I call you
  5. Thank you!!! I have a list of questions as long as my arm already! I havent settled on a coordinator yet and I wanted to ask you about that before I do. So far I have exchanged emails with Linda, Sandy and Christie but haven't submitted paperwork or signed up with any. Everyone raves about Trish but I haven't been able to figure out how to book through her.

Soooooooooo relieved that you are actually up and in your right mind and responding and with it one day post op!!! I have watched too much TV I guess but ya just never know they could kill you and eat you! ;-)
    So did you go alone???

Get some broth in ya (I have been eating ice cream sandwiches all damn day-ugh!!) and rest up! So happy (and jealous!!) that you have the hard part behind you. Thanks for taking the time to share your experience - it is so helpful and making this so much less scary! Can't wait to visit!!
  6. Sooooo excited and happy for you!!! Congrats on it all going smoothly! And thank you so much for your update it makes me feel so much better! Gosh I have a trillion questions for you but will give you a chance to rest and heal before I start beating you down LOL!! In a perfect work I could speak to you on the phone about your experience, the doc, hospital, staff, if u went with someone or alone, who you booked surgery through, how you FEEL now...sooo many questions!!! My name is Tracy...I'm a single mom of a four year old little boy and will likely be travelling there alone for my sleeve so its important for safety obviously! Anyway....rest up and feel better and safe travels home.....YAY!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!

My cell is 972-467-7564. Would LOVE to pick your brain when u are back safe and sound and feel up to it.
  7. Writing to you from the Hospital and doing GREAT! I am actuaally amazed by how good I feel. Just a bit sore like I did too many sit ups. Nausea from yesterday is gone today. Dr. Kelly and his staff are very friendly and check in often. All the scared feeling I had to come to Mexico are gone. It's been great! I'll send a play by play when I get home.

I have been very happy with Dr. Kelly. Would definitely recommend it. I chose to go with him rather than the less expensive Dr. Almanza because I would be in a hospital and not 1 of 10 surgeries in a day. The hotel is very nice and the hospital is very quaint with the staff being very attentive. Not too big where you get lost in the shuffle.

I'm here, I did it and am excited to start losing weight!
  8. New member also considering Dr. Kelly. Keep us postedand details about how it was from start to finish would be awesome!! Congrats to you for your decision and bravery! Hope all goes well.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 8 of 8