Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between UniqueAmbition and toirelan

Leave Comment

20 Visitor Messages

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. My next appoinment is January the 10th with Amber, as for the food during the holiday...I ate lol I just dont over eat anymore. im plate and thats all I do, trying to stick to my weight control oatmeal and kashi cereal and protein shakes at least for breakfast. Im glad you are ok, hope you got some different pain relief in the house now. So our new tummys dont do well with asprin huh?
  2. Doing ok. I had to go to the emergency room on friday. I had a severe allergic reaction to aspirin, in which I wasn't surpose to take anyway but I didn't have anything at home for pain. When is your next appointment? Did you do ok with the holiday food being around and being on the diet?
  3. hola! Sorry I took so long getting back, I am so so, still blah at this and so ready to stop jumping through there hoops and just jump through my own. I went to one of the group meetings, they are pretty good. How have you been doing?
  4. Hello! Just wanted to check on you and make sure you are still doing ok?
  5. Hey chica,
    And no my appointment with Amber didnt go ok, I was gonna email you today about it all. I have to see her again in another 3 weeks, wont be until Jan 10th. I have been struggling on this last month, so I guess she feels im not ready. I feel I am ready, but I am just tired of this manangement stuff. I know it prepares us for it all. But I am the type of person and has always been...has to go through it after the fact something like I learn better hands on if u get me. Soooo I have to buckle down and prove more to her i guess. Sucks!! And she is gonna see if Dr.Smith can talk to me about things to do, other than emotional eating and wants me to make a list to show her. uuugh!! She was like I know u know what to do, umm yeah i really do. I just wanna get the show on the road, I started out good with the first 3 week thing they had us do, but it got old after a while i guess i dont know. Im just ready to be done with all of it. I would have hit you up last night, but I was just feeling some type of way, tired and went to sleep before 9 last night. My exstention is 64268
  6. Hello girlie, how are you doing? Did your appts go ok today?
  7. I work 8am-5pm but that is my direct number and other number is cell number, we did away with our landline.
  8. yes, I see Dr.Powers she is with baptist. And what hours do you work, I dont wanna call when you arent there or what not.
  9. Is he within baptist? E-mail me at toirelan@wakehealth.edu or call me at 414-0254/ 3-4101 I can answer alot of your questions.
  10. Oh ok, not bad. My primary care doctor was the one who refferred me, so do I still need clearance?
  11. Once you complete that visit, call Dr. Smith. I would probaly call him tomorrow and let him know that you have a visit scheduled w/ Amber. He will usually schedule you to see him the same day. Once these two are complete, Tina call and schedule you attentively. Medcost gave me approval within seven business days. Have you gotten clearance from primary care doc? If not, go ahead and schedule a visit w/ primary care doc and so Tina can submit all your paperwork at once. It helps to have everything completed.
  12. my 3 month visit is on the 12th with Amber, then I am supposed to call Dr.Smith if he needs to see me again or if we are going to do a phone conference. How long did it take for medcost to give u approval?
  13. I am too drinking the premier protein shakes. I have tried injury, I liked it before surgery but after it's too sweet. Also, tried muscle milk, EAS, and bariatric advantage.When is your three month visits?
  14. Oh ok, Im so ready to finish this 90 day weight management stuff, and just get approved and a date already. I was goin good the first two months, and on this last month im struggling a bit. Going through all types of fustrations and I havent even had the surgery yet. Hopefully things will get easier for you as you heal. What protien shakes have u been drinking? The only ones I seem to enjoy right now are the premier chocolate.
  15. I went back to work last week and it was hard. This week is a little better. I'm still having some pain and discomfort. I am able to get my fluids in and about 70-75 gms of protein but it comes from drinking protein shakes. Still not much progress with solids or pureed foods. They hurt when it hits my stomach. So, I've been focusing on fluid and protein intake.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 15 of 20
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast