Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Bonnie.76 and AngelNP

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Oh, with the sleeve bibles, there are three different links in the previous email. If you need me to resend it, please let me know.
  2. Hi Bonnie,
    What I have done with shakes to make it taste good: I use a high protein try GNC vanilla ice cream flavor (it's awesome). It's around 39 grams per one scoop. I use almond milk -vanilla flavor unsweetened 30 calories, (just enough to cover the blades at the bottom of the blender), 1/2 banana, 3 strawberries, 1 table spoon of almond butter (I can't handle peanut butter blended for some reason), 1/2 cup of ice to make it thick, blend. It makes a lot so you won't be able to drink it all at once but you can freeze what you don't use. I drink it over an hour or so. Let me know if that helps!
  3. Hi AngelNP , I am fairly new to the site and currently 3 weeks post op, i saw your name on a couple of posts regarding a sleeve bible would you possible mind emailing me this , i hope you don't mind me contacting you ....
    I am struggling with food a bit and beginning to really dislike the shakes but really worried i am not getting my protein nutritionist said i need 80 grams doc says i need 60 grams but most days probable getting around 40grams , i live in Australia and a lot of the suggestions on here are not available i will order some whey protein today though

Thanks in Advance for the sleeve bible if you still have it

Regards
    Bonnie
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3