Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between yepitsme10 and Sara B

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thank you so much!! You have the same surgery date as my sister. We have very similar stats of when I got the surgery. My advice, enjoy every second of the experience you are about to go on. It is hard in the beginning. There is no doubt. But I can tell you, I'm over a year and half out and I can eat anything, but just so small portions. It is wonderful. I can eat a cupcake or cookie but maybe a 1/2 or 1 instead of 6. lol I eat out all the time and my husband and I share a meal. Sometimes I share with my kids. You just get used to this. I feel like a "normal person". I was a size 22/24 when I went in for surgery and now I'm a size 4/6. Crazy.... I had read on the site about using the 1st 6 months as the opportunity to lose as much as possible and I did. I worked out daily, focused on my protein and sipped non stop. Follow it and it works. You will do amazing, but it does require a lot of work from you. That's why it always bugs me when people say we are taking the easy way out. have surgery and changing the way you eat forever is not the easy way out. Anyway, feel free to message me anytime. Good Luck!!
  2. OMG, u look Gorged..... Such a inspiration, do u have any tips or advice on ur success?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2