Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between splendaaa and bear

Leave Comment

4 Visitor Messages

1. Good to hear from you and that things are melting away! I am doing ok, but feel low and tired most of the time i think its slowly dawning on me that the weight was covering up a whole lot of other issue so i have my low days it seems like before the op there waas so much aticipation and worry because of the surgey know 6 months out its seem a bit lonely and i often find myself thinking what know! I guess its the change looking physically different has its health rewards and its great to be able to buy new clothes. I have reached my target weight, and have lost 6 stones!! I think i'm looking for a release cause i have this week started smoking again which makes me really cross with myself because i'd given up for a whole year. i'm glad that things are working well for, keep up the good work x
  2. Thanks for the note. I am doing good. I am working out about 2 hours a day and the weight is melting off. How are you?
  3. hello splenda,

i remeber you being about alot before my surgery and just thought i'd see how you are doing. i'm doing ok and have good days mostly but i can feel the naughty habits trying to come back so am trying to re learn old associations with food. i hope your well and ok take care bear x
  4. Good luck!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4