Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Tracy's Place and Sunflower

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thinking about you.... and saying prayers that you are doing well. Big hugzzz
  2. Thanks, Tracy--you totally understand then. I had such big hopes that I would get a beautiful new pair of breasts, but what I have falls far short of anything I expected, and I'm not convinced that they were worth the pain and suffering. I am coming to terms with the fact that I will have these ugly scars forever. Maybe, after I've lost the weight, I will go in an complete the reconstruction, but I'm not in any hurry right now. The sleeve surgery is far more important to me--then I need a knee replacement. So, "fipples" are way down on the list. Blessings on you too, dear.
  3. Congrats on being a survivor!!! I just read your post. I can so relate to what you wrote. I never went through any process to have "foobs" I want to get this weight off, and then get new ones. The scars are hideous and I don't even know what they will be able to do with me. The surgeon that took my breasts did a lousy job and the physical appearance is so depressing. But, now that I am losing weight, I have a glimmer of hope that one day I will be somewhat normal. Blessings on you!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3