Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between soccermom and SusanA

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Have fun
  2. Susan,
    I am doing well. I can't believe it has almost been a week already. I hope everything goes as smoothly tomorrow as it did for me a week ago. Yesterday has been my only "bad" day and in retrospect it wasn't all that bad. I felt REALLY good on Saturday and overdid it a bit. I walked for 30 minutes, went to Lowes, went to Whole Foods and I think that was just too much. My left side really hurt yesterday and I took the Lortab throughout the day when the previous day I had not taken any. But today is better again. Oh, one thing that I've been doing that seems to help my left side is putting a little ice bag on it for about 20 - 30 minutes at a time. My swelling is down some and I have lost 6 pounds. What time is your surgery tomorrow or do you know yet. I will be thinking of you. The hospital staff are all very nice and I felt very comfortable that they all knew what they were doing. I work in healthcare so I think I tend to be a bit skeptical but all was good. Feel free to message me anytime
  3. I hope you are doing well. I am having my surgery with Dr. Nick on Tuesday. Would like to hear how it went for you. I hope we can share our journey.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3