Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between gastricband2gastricsleeve and Dana

Leave Comment

11 Visitor Messages

1. Lol! That may not be a real word! I'm constantly say low carb, I promote it but not professionally just bc I've done it and know it works, I actually came to tell you I finally lost a lb! I wanted to share!
  2. Yeah, we are all supposed to be on high protein low carb, Im on of the most annoying promoters, lol! bc I know how bad I do when i eat carbs! you are doing great!
  3. Sorry to hear u are having a little trouble... It's all good here.. Had my 2 1/2 week check tonight with the surgeon and bariatric nurse.. They were really pleased with me and all is going good... Still losing weight for now.. Although my colleague who is a kinesiologist and q nutritionist says I must stick to eating high protein and leave the carbs alone full stop... This way I will not lose muscle tone, and then won't end up with heaps of saggy flaccid skin... So maybe my weight loss is a little slower than those eating just anything, but she is all about me only eating high nutrition... So I'm in real good hands... the surgeon agreed with everything she had said.. I'm also on 2 doses of wheatgrass a day, which is a high dose of protein and a huge energy booster... I don't really have an kinesiology tips... Just I have been using kinesiology to test how best to tweak the plan for optimum health and weight loss whilst maintaining muscle and optimum health... I'm not on shakes anymore, not until another few weeks, it's tested for a new meal plan for me every 2 weeks it changes... Useful tool when you use it with a really open mind to designing weight loss plans... Xxx
  4. If you have any kinesiology (sp) tips, please share!
  5. It did help for a few days, i felt thinner when I woke up in the morning, but the scale is bouncing back and forth between 272 and 274. but i havent been able to go to the bathroom in two weeks! I bought some magnesium citrate yesterday and plan on doing a cleanse today to see if it helps. at least I feel better about it. If Im this bloated and havent gained much then a loss ought to show up in few days. hows it going with you? hopefully a little better!
  6. How's it going lovely? Has it helped by being a little stricter? Xxx
  7. I'm three months out from surgery. I'm like you too, I pout when the scale doesn't move. but I know I haven't been super strict so I can't blame anybody but myself. I'm cracking down this week and really watching the carbs. We'll see how that goes!
  8. Hey Lovely,
    U have done fantastic, how long is it since your op?? what have you lost post op?? I love knowing others losses for inspiration... I am dreading those weeks it stays the same, i am not too good when that happens.. i sulk about like a teenager.. i know that from the past lol - but i guess we must remember the bigger picture here.. it is going down and the weight is coming off over the course of anything up to a couple of years.. xxx
  9. Hey! Glad to hear from you! So glad your doing well! I'm good too, I always feel like I'm stalled bc I go weeks without the scale moving but I've lost 61 lbs including preop so I guess I'm doing good. . I have the watched pot never boils syndrome! Haha!
  10. Ty Dana,
    All went fabulously - I am a week out now and feeling great - how you doing? xx
  11. Best wishes on your surgery!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 11 of 11