Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Leanng and Graciegurl

Leave Comment

5 Visitor Messages

1. Hi Leanng....... Tomorrow is the big day! I gotta tell you that I am freaking out a bit..... This past mo. I have been eating foods like it is the last time I will ever eat them again...... I have put myself on clear liquids, kinda, this weekend.. had a cup of clam chowder soup last night.... going to try and just keep it to clears today.... have to be at Good Sams tomorrow at 9am.... I can't stop thinking that I will never be able to eat a full course meal again...I know it's silly..... While I am so happy that I am having the sleeve done and I am looking forward to be at a healthy weight, my thoughts swirl. Gosh, It's all most Sleeve Day!

Gracie
  2. I would love for the 3 of us to meet for coffee in the new year. Good luck with your pre-op dieting during the holidays, always a problem time.

Talk to you later.
  3. Thanks for the reply! I have had lots of conversations with Ms. Jupiter and she has supplied me with a wealth of info. I like that we all have Dr. P in common! My insurance co. requires a 3 mo. waiting period so that is why i am hoping to have the sleeve done mid Feb. I should be meeting with Dr. P sometime this mo. All the evals have been done. Just waiting to hear back from Dillion. Would be great if one day all of us in and round Portland could meet up!!! Have you attended any of the owls wt. loss support groups??? Feel free to send private messages!

Gracie
  4. So happy to hear from you. You must be going through the process now. I thought that it took forever, but after it was all done I have decided that the time is a good thing. I liked the discussions with the phycologist, really made me think about things. All the pre-work and knowledge made me know what I was going to go through, no surprises.

Dr. Patterson is great. She also took my gallbladder out in July. She told my husband that she rarely gets to see her work from the inside after it had healed. She said that everything looked great.

Thanks for the comment on my pictures, obviously not to goal yet, but seeing the progress.

Good luck to you. Drop me a line if you have any questions or just wnat to chat.
  5. Hi there! I see that you were a pt. of Dr.Patterson!!! Me too!
    Wanted to give you a shout out!!! I should be having my sleeve done mid Feb. Added you as a friend!

Your before and after pics. are awesome!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5