Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between Leanng and ximmia

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks for your kind words. Don't forget, it's okay to eat things like the tamales, and if you eat too many don't beat yourself up. This is YOUR journey and you'll get where you want to go. Good luck and keep us posted.
  2. I just had to drop you a note and tell you how wonderful you are doing. I've seen your Before, and In Process pictures several times and I always think I should send her an Atta Girl. You inspire me. It's not only seeing your pictures but also reading your posts. Thank you for the time that you put into this. I had a less than stellar weekend last weekend. Friends came over and we made really fattening tamales. I ate 6 of them over the weekend. Monday I got back to plan but was dealing with a lot of "head hunger". I didn't eat any stuff not on my plan, just ate too much of it. I went to my first support group meeting last night and have been reading here on the forum to help me get my mind back on track. I think I'm there, but just wanted to thank you for your constant presence.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2