Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between MOMX2 and Brenda2012

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Thanks,well I do know that when I move more my scale moves more, right now that I'm off from work I try to workout more. Once I go back to work is a bit harder but I park far away so I can walk. In my lunch time I also go walk around the track I'm a secretary at a HS or around a park near by. Right now it's colder but I still do it. What I've notice is more inches off. I have a big butt was a size 22 now in at 14/12 I bought a size 10 and hopefully I can wear them by my bday next month.
  2. Hi! Thanks for the nice compliments. I am thankful for the monthly picture journey for the past year as it reminds me of where I was in the beginning and actually shows me how far I have come! I can't see that in the mirror.
    As far as advice for slow losers, I looked at your ticker. I don't see a slow loser. You've done quite well. I think we just get wrapped up in comparing ourselves to everybody's big numbers. I lost 17 pounds on a 3 week preop diet. Then, I lost an average of 2-3 pounds per week up until about month 9. Since I lose about 2 pounds every 4-6 weeks. My advice is to move! I work out 4-6 days per week and still stay focused on my liquids and proteins. Best of luck my dear. Stay focused on the prize. I would also go to a clothing store over my lunch every few weeks to try on the next pant size....that keeps me focused on my work out goals
  3. You look amazing any advice for a slow looser will be greatly appreciate it
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3