Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between gloeygirl66 and lleblanc141

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hi, wahoo you are looking awesome!! Hope all is well with you
  2. Hi Gloeygirl, things have been going awesome! I have lost approx 43 pounds since my 11/9/2011 surgery. However, I continue to go back to the stage three diet which is the yogurt and protein shakes, and cream soups. Not able to eat much other than the 1/4 cup of anything that takes me about 30 - 45 minute to eat. Did you find this to be the same experience since your surgery?

You had asked about the drain, it was to keep the fluid buildup at a minimum around the stomach where they sealed me up. I probably got about a half of cup a day out of it, so over a couple of days that would have been a lot of fluid build up

Hope all is well,
    Happy Holidays
    Leona
  3. Hey! I am so happy that you are enjoying the weight loss. Give it a few more weeks and the pounds will be melting off!! I loved losing quickly the first 2 months. How are you feeling? I was reading Grace's post to you and she mentioned a drain. I didn't have one. What is it for? How long do you have to have it? It's funny how doctors perform the sleeve differently. Keep me posted on your success. The best is yet to come!!!
  4. Hi Gloeygirl,

Had my surgery on November 9th, when I came out of it, I was wondering what did I do to myself, now a week out of it, I am feeling pretty good and understand what I am doing. It makes so much sense. Thanks for your earlier email of support.

Lost 5 pounds since the surgery, which is alittle faster than I thought it was going to be, specially due to added water weight from all the fluids they pump into you.
  5. Hi!! Thank you for the compliments. You asked if I could do anything differently. I kept losing even when I ate poorly. I would eat half a small cheeseburger (minus the buns) instead of a healthier choice. I have lived like this for months. I wish I could have picked up better habits along the way. I had my surgery in Mexico and did not have the luxury of a nutritionist or support groups. Good luck with your surgery and your journey. Pick up good habits along the way!!! Best of luck!
  6. You look amazing! I can hardly wait to have mine done. Still have a few steps to go through the program.

If you had it to do over would you have done anything different?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6