Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jodiel and annc2966

Leave Comment

2 Visitor Messages

1. I live in Pineville as well. I work in Alex. I was just posting in the over 40 group that there is a support group meeting on the 3rd Thursday of every month at Cabrini Women's and Children's Hospital. You are more than welcome to come and join us. It's a great tool. I did have my surgery done here. Dr. Parrish did my surgery. He has now referred me to a plastic surgeon but I think I'm going to wait until next year and see where I am before I start looking into that again. I'm just so scared of another surgery. And I really don't want to take the time off work. A lot of different factors. Feel free to keep in touch. If you would like, I can be found on Facebook. Jodie Fontenot Lemoine. Or my email address is lemoine.jodie@yahoo.com.

I hope you will keep in touch. It's been a long hard road so far and I have a feeling, with my surgeriversary coming up, it's going to get harder. I certainly hope not though.
  2. Hi there. I saw your post that said you're from the Alexandria area. I live in Pineville and will be 10 weeks post-op this Wednesday. Congratualations on your amazing success!! Did you have it done here?
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2