Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between jerseylocks and mstorie85

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Good day...welcome to the other side...I think its funny how pre op I lived on this site thirsty for any piece of knowledge and post op I try to visit but life after surgery is great....I did have my first experience vomiting this week but that was because I did not chew enough.....I hope all is well with you and congrats on your weight loss..God Bless
  2. heeeey how are you i have not been on here in forever....i had mine march 8th im 85 lbs down i went through bumps ended staying in hospital right at week...but all is well now would love to hear from you have a safe and blessed day.
  3. Hello....All is well with me. I went to my first support meeting. I am still trying to get in protein and fluids. How are you doing?
  4. hey checking in on you see how ya doing
  5. Hello...I am glad you are doing well..I am fine still adjusting to my sleeve....I am wishing you and your family a safe travel...stay blessed
  6. Hey just checking on ya seeing how you doing..if everything goes as plan we head to san antonio monday. Well keep posted god bless ttyl
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6