Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between marilynlw and JulieJ

Leave Comment

6 Visitor Messages

1. Hey, girlfriend! Just checking in on you to see how you are doing. Hope all is well with you. I'm not "on" as much as I used to be, but drop by from time to time to check on old friends.
  2. You will be fine! The waiting, worrying and pre-op diet are the worst. Afterwards, its much easier. : ) I'm absolutely here for you, girlfriend!
  3. Thank you for your message. It is so nice to know that some one else understands you and where your are mentally. I will post as soon as I get home and get my bearings again. Than you.
  4. Marilyn, good luck to you on your surgery tomorrow! I am keeping you in my prayers for an uneventful surgery and a speedy recovery. It has been so wonderful to get to know you here! I will be looking forward to reading your post-surgical posts.
  5. That is so exciting for you! Congratulations! I am happy for you!
    I am doing very well. A little sore, but not nearly as much as I had expected, and every day is a little bit better. I'm just learning how to eat and drink with my new teeny tiny stomach.
    My best bit of advice is to ask your doc if you can take Gas-X strips. They have been a big help to me. I think the gas pains are probably the hardest part, so far.
    Take care
  6. Good morning Julie! I see you are up and about. How are you doing today. I hope you are doing better every day. I just found out I will only be 3 weeks behind you. Take it easy.
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 6 of 6