Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Conversation Between connie and Cece42

Leave Comment

3 Visitor Messages

1. Hi CeCe---so glad to hear from you. YOU LOOK GREAT---Isn't this new life we have great? I have not been on the forum much either. I am trying to get more back into the habit, but I am finding that with my new energy level and excitement for life that I don't spend much time here online. I am not even good about calling people. I find that when I am walking I like to call our sleeve family people. Private message me your phone #. I am remiss in keeping up with Linda (splendaa) also, she is such a sweetie. We play phone tag. I can't believe how totally different my life is, gosh, last night we went to a rodeo and our tickets were in the nose bleed section---I DID NOT HAVE TO STOP ONE TIME TO REST OR CATCH MY BREATH!!!!!! When I looked at how high I had to go I was a little unnerved, but I just trotted up them like the 20 year olds were!!! So very good to hear from you and you look so adorable---Blessings and Hugs- Connie
  2. Connie, I haven't been around for a while but you were on my list of people to check on when I returned...glad I did, you look fantastic! Way to go, girl...keep up the great work!!
  3. Congrats on being sleeved!! I know you'll do great!
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3