Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

ruinessx9701

1. Goals

So from day one I said that I didnt really have a specific goal weight in mind, just wanted to loose enough to consider myself healthy. My surgeon set a goal of 140, which I thought was reasonable but a long way away. Another user posted this BMI chart so I thought i'd set myself some small goals based on BMI, rather than pounds. I'd really like to see my BMI get down into the high twenties. So here goes!

As of today I weighed in at 218 which for me is a BMI of 44.
    Goal #1 ...
    Tags: bmi, goals Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bmi%20chart.jpg 
Views:	372 
Size:	45.3 KB 
ID:	4994  
  2. Any exercise is better than no exercise, right?

Last night I spent about 40 minutes using my daughters Wii Fit . Does this really count as exercise? I did one or two exercise's from each of the categories. The thing is - I dont have the time or the money for a gym membership, I dont have a treadmill or any home exercise equiptment and I really dont even have time for regular outside walking. I am a single mother working full time. The only time I have to myself is after my daughter is in bed at night, and I cant exactly go for a walk while shes ...
  3. Questions for EVERYONE!

Two questions today -

First - I dont think I am getting in enough fluids and it makes no sense to me because before surgery I was a mega-water-drinker. Ive seen in a few posts that some people are timing their water drinking? Whats that about? Any tips regarding more fluid intake would be appreciated

Second - Is everyone considering there "starting weight" on here (like in the ticker thinkgie) their weight before the pre-op diet or as of the date of surgery? ...
  4. 5 Weeks post-op and 3 weeks into a stall!

Frustrated and almost angry at this point. Not sure what the problem is... Today is five weeks exactly from surgery and im still only down the same 25 pounds that I was down three weeks ago! Ive read a lot on here about early stalling and my dietician seems to think its nothing but I have been working hard and it seems like its for nothing. Has anyone ever completely stopped losing this soon out? I have gone over everything with the dietician and she seems totally happy with my routine. I have been ...
  5. New Territory...

Hello to all in sleeve land Wish I had found this site a few months ago. I am about three and a half weeks out and down a total of about 25 or so pound. Really wish it was more. Week one was insane, twenty pounds down! Week two only about three and week three only two! I have been trying to stay away from the scale so I dont become obsessed but its really hard. Today I weighed in and saw that I actually GAINED two pounds!! Needles to say, I am not very happy about that. I have been following ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12