Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dackn8tr

1. Woohoo!!!

I'm so excited this morning I just couldn't contain it anymore and the girls at work are already sick of hearing about it I broke my "weigh every 2 week" rule today fully expecting to be upset by what i saw & willing to deal with that disappointment for the day but nope, just the opposite happened ... 70 pounds GONE FOREVER!!! That puts me 8 little pounds away from "onederland"!! I knew i was getting close to both of those mini-milestones but for hit one of them feels ...
  2. Stuck AGAIN!!

Well, i'm at the end of my ropes today. Hit my 3 week stall that lasted for 2 + weeks and finally broke, lost 7lbs and now NOTHING for over a week!! What the heck?!? I'm following my nutritional plan to a "T", getting in all my protein, exercising 6 days a week and nothing!!! **SIGH** so frustrating, i don't know what i'm doing wrong and just want to scream!!
  3. Finally!!

Well, my stall finally broke and i couldn't be happier!! I knew it was coming and recognized it when it hit but man, it sure can make you question if you're doing things right when 2+ weeks later you've not moved a pound. To those who have yet to hit it, put the scale away for 2 weeks and just follow your plan ... looking at the numbers stay the same day after day is very discouraging!!!
  4. Dreaded 3 week stall

Well, it happened - i hit that 3 week stall I've heard so much about but am trying to stay positive about it all ... it's hard when family members keep asking how much i've lost then they look at me like an idiot when i say i've not lost anything in a little over a week Thanks to all the wonderful people here i know this can be a normal part of the process and just keep reminding myself to keep on following my instructions and it will break soon but that doesn't make it any less irritating! ...
  5. Exhausted and mad at myself :(

Well, I'm officially exhausted and can't seem to get over it!! Went back to work last Monday and had a crap ton of work waiting on my so even with me leaving early 2 of the days i still surpassed my 40 hours just trying to get caught up. My son's graduation party was here at the house last Saturday so not only was i pushing to hard during the day i'd come home, rest a bit then start pushing some more to get the house ready. STUPID ~ STUPID ~ STUPID!!! I have no doubt that there were warning ...
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast