Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

dackn8tr

1. Woo hoo!!!

Well, it's official ... i'm no longer "obese"!! Just checked my BMI out of curiosity and i'm officially overweight now!! He-he, it's the little things that make me smile sometimes!! I LOVE MY SLEEVE!!!
  2. Invisible Me ...

Ok, time for me to vent for a few minutes so please bear with me, I fear this could turn into a long angry rant and for that I’ll apologize up front and give you a chance to spare yourself. It’s an issue I’ve always known was there, honestly I thought maybe I was just being paranoid about it all, but now that I’m coming face to face with it daily I realize how true it is and I’m getting really angry about it all … no, scratch that, I’m flat out pissed off at society in general for this one!! ...
  3. Yeah!!! :)

It's amazing how 3 little numbers can change your outlook on the day!! 199!!! I'M IN ONEDERLAND!!! I knew this day would come but didn't think it would be today, i honestly thought i'd hit another stall and had settled in to wait it out so i was totally surprised when the scale stuck on that beautiful number!

Yesterday we buried my step-grandfather who's been very sick and on a slow downhill slide since his stroke in January, i know he's happier and healthier now but seeing ...
  4. 3 Month Post-Op!!

I don’t know how this happened, but it’s really been 3 months since I was blessed with this sleeve and life just keeps getting better and better! I’m 3 little pounds away from “onederland” and just 28 pounds away from my original goal weight, I’ve actually decided to bump that out another 25 pounds at this point “just for good measure”  My body is changing in ways I didn’t imagine it would (who knew you would loose weight in your FEET!!) and people are really starting to notice the changes ...
  5. Interesting day yesterday!

Well, i went in for my 3 month appointment yesterday to check in with everyone. All blood work looks good, they're happy with my progress and so am I!! I told the nurse that if they had anyone considering the sleeve that wanted to ask questions I would be happy to talk to them, I learned so much from everyone here before my surgery and got so much reassurance from that info that I thought if I can give a little of that back locally I'd be a happy girl, her response surprised me a bit and I'm still ...
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast