Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. having a hard time sleeping

Went to the doctors office today with my friend who was having her 2 week post surgery meetings. She is having a harder time, so she has had to make several trips to a center to get needed iv fluids. She also got the flu while in the hospital. But thankfully she is moving on to soft foods today and hopefully will be able to take some nourishment in now. I got on the scale and was down another 4 lbs since the last time. Slow but sure is fine with me! Happy day the sun came out and it is lovely ...
    Tags: sleep Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. March 16th favorite meal right now~

Well my surgery was on February 21, and I have been on the soft foods list, given to me by my dietician group. My favorite food right now that goes down pretty well (though it still takes a while) is re=fried beans, mild salsa and cottage cheese. Feels like I am having some normal food finally that is not a member of the "artificially sweetened protein drink food group" LOL.....I am going to do a second weigh in tomorrow. I am starting to feel like I may be abe to stand this even though ...
    Tags: meal Add / Edit Tags
    Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report