Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

BBARB

1. The Miracle Cure!!! worht it to post!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Gwyn View Post
    If you are considering getting the sleeve surgery or you are newly sleeved, please keep in mind that this is NOT a miracle cure. You have work at it both physically and mentally. I have compiled some information below based on my own experience with this surgery.

1) You are having a major organ ripped out of your body. Expect to feel as if you just had a major organ ripped from your body. If you are able to get up and walk the same day, you are doing AWESOME, but expect some pain.
  2. Is it possible my sleeve works already? Surgery is in May!

As the majority here, I have struggled with my weight since I have memory of me being an individual. Always been fat and for a long while being obese.
    I have tried so many times and failed every time to keep my weight off. A while ago I felt defeated for good and decided to give up. I failed also that, I am not good in denial. So I just accepted it and dragged this weigh with me. I do not talk about pounds, stones or kilos. I talk about the heavy weight on your hearth, the ball of guilt, ...
  3. 3 Months out and no restriction...for realz

Quote Originally Posted by jane_vsg_ayla View Post
    Ok, a couple of things...

(1) FIrst let me say that I feel for you! I too am (and have always been) a night/evening big eater. Even now, I want to eat from 8pm until bedtime, and sometimes I cant fall asleep until I get out of bed to eat. Knowing that, I try to save some of my calorie allotment to cover it. I find it much easier to decide purposely not to eat during the day, so I am careful to eat about 3/4 of my daily calorie up until 7pm, saving the remaining 25% for after. If
  4. Big confusion: Sleeve vs Bypass vs Band

I am getting probably to much information about bariatric surgery and one moment I am convinced the best treatment is the gastric sleeve and another moment I feel that despite the more complex surgery is actually more safe the bypass. Then I get all freaked out and think that the band would do the work as well.
    My distress raises from the lack of long term results in the gastric sleeve, at least published in peer journal. I wonder if eliminating the stomach wall and all the gastric fluid ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12