Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

awesome!!
    Must be a Onederful feeling........Congrats!!!
    Thanks for the kind words you guys!
    Excited for you.that is awesome
    Awesome! I can't wait! I'm jealous! Great job!
    congrats!! It feels great, doesn't it?! Keep it up!
    Great job on your weight loss Keep up the good work. God Bless...Mem
    That is great, Wonderful feeling to reach these goals/
    Wow, that is great.
    Awesome!!!!!! Congrats to you!!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!!!
    Cool Beans! This is ONEDERFUL news! I am very proud of you.
    Congratulations on your journey! keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by dnoplsc
    I have an injured L5. Surgeon wants to do a cage but with the weight he is concerned. I too am having toe and leg issues due tot he back. My surgery is Dec 10th. Hope I have the success you have had
    Good luck with everything!
    I have an injured L5. Surgeon wants to do a cage but with the weight he is concerned. I too am having toe and leg issues due tot he back. My surgery is Dec 10th. Hope I have the success you have had
    My new favorite thing now is trying on clothes at the stores just to see what looks good and what size I need. (Not that I am buying new stuff all that much because of how quickly the weight is coming off.) I tried on a slinky, form fitting dress this past weekend and, even though, I feel like I am still to big to wear something like that in public, I secretly felt very happy with how I looked. It's only going to get better! Keep up the great work!
    Awesome eeeeeeee. Keep up the good work. I can't wait to be next
    How wonderful for you!!! 100lbs!!!! Congrats and keep up the good work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Everdreamer
    That is wonderful news....it is always so nice to "see" it in your clothes. a couple of weeks ago I tried on a pair of Capris I had not worn in forever and it was so cool to be able to get into them without even having to unzip/unbutton them!! These are the moments that make us smile!! Keep it up...sounds like you are doing a great job!
    I believe that is definitely a NSV for you! Thanks for the kind words.
    That is wonderful news....it is always so nice to "see" it in your clothes. a couple of weeks ago I tried on a pair of Capris I had not worn in forever and it was so cool to be able to get into them without even having to unzip/unbutton them!! These are the moments that make us smile!! Keep it up...sounds like you are doing a great job!
    That is quite the accomplishment.Five sizes down. You go, girl!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OOOWEEBABY!
    I am so happy for you! Isn't it exciting to try on clothes that you never thought you'd fit into and have them fit? Keep working your sleeve and it won't be long till you are out of these.
    Thank you. It's awesome especially since at my heaviest I was starting to fill out a pair of size 30 jeans. You're doing an awesome job too!
    I am so happy for you! Isn't it exciting to try on clothes that you never thought you'd fit into and have them fit? Keep working your sleeve and it won't be long till you are out of these.