Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tori712

1. Just how things are going for me. nothing special.

So as monday approaches, I have to get the procedure where I get the camera down my throat to look for ulcers, and also a colonoscopy, I have to drink a bunch of laxatives,.. 8 ounces every 15 minutes.. yeah right like thats going to happen.. I have thrown up blood, and had blood in my stool, I am to to worried about it, I am more worried that I am stretching my pouch.. I am having such a hard time eating very slow.. I weigh my food, and I ate about 3 ounces of cooked thawed salad shrimp, I eat ...
  2. CARBS, A lot today.. and I don't even feel bad!

Ha! so I never have room for veggies or fruit just always eating cheese, peanuts, and meats.. for the past few weeks haven't had anything else but those things.. and today I ate all carbs and a little bit of meat, and I don't even feel guilty because it was my first cheat.
    I had half a cup-o-noodles because my husband had one and it sounded soo good! then I made pot roast with potatoes, had that for lunch and had more potatoes then meat, then again for dinner... then went to the movies ...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123