Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

tori712

1. Any one else get a Fatty Liver after surgery?

I got my surgery jan 30th, got a bunch of blood test before surgery, no elevated liver enzymes in my blood, a few months after, my reg. doc ran some blood tests found they were SUPER High, I got an ultra sound said they couldn't be sure It was a fatty liver, and I needed a CT scan, got the ct scan done today, doctor keeps saying its nothing to worry about and its nothing, but i read a lot online that its just diagnosed with an ultra sound, and cirrhosis you need a CT scan, i don't think I got cirrhosis ...
  2. God I can not get a break and I am at my wits end!

I have been stuck between 181-185 for the past month, not a week, or 2 weeks, I actually think its been a little longer then a month, and I am just about to give up, I know a lot of people say that it will go down just keep waiting, and what not, but i really don't think I am going to get down to 120, I mean I am a small framed girl, only 4'11, and its been about 5 months and I have only lost 40 pounds, I know its my fault and I am probably not doing something right, but i do get my vitamins in, ...
  3. have messed up everything, started gaining weight!

Oh boy have I really messed up, I am writting this on my cell phone, I went out of town for 2 weeks to go back to my family, leaving tomorrow to go back home, & have I messed up big,. I know FOR SURE I have stretched my stomach, my family goes out to eat constantly, born & raised in the restaurant business so my family trys different places as eating at our own restaurant, I have been eating so much that things that used to make me really full like a string cheese & a few deli slices ...
  4. such slow weightloss!!

Oh my god! This is killing me!! I am almost 3 months out, & have only lost about 30 pounds... What gives? I see everyone else's weightloss & its so fast & a lot,... I know I need to work out but its so hard to get in the habit, I need some advice on how people get a plan & stick to it, I always say I'm going to work out tomorrow, & tomorrow comes, & I never do.. Help! I want all this weight gone quick! I haven't bought new clothes because I wanted to loose atleast 15-30 more ...
  5. how many carbs a day are we supposed to have? (Bariatric Choice website stuff too)

I just bought a bunch of food from Bariatric Choice for convince, even though they have 15 g of protein for eat entree, they see to have anywhere from 15-38 carbs.. that sounds VERY high to me.. so does anyone know in a day how many we are supposed to have I thought it was the lowest possible but why would a Bariatric food seller, make food for us patients with that high if protein, I feel i wasted money on all this food, some of it was good, tried one of their cookies today, so If i ever buy again ...
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast