Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Syusz

1. Silly Question

OK so today marks my 2 week post op. I am feeling pretty good but am having issues with the week 2 diet. I am supposed to be eating yogurt (which I really do not like at all even though I have tried so many varieties and brands it makes me gag so I can not get through it) I can also have eggs (which are not settling to well..which stinks because I love eggs) and i can have cottage cheese (which I am afraid to try)..so as you can see, I am very fussy.

My question is this I am going ...
  2. Sour Stomach

Hello All,

Just a quick question.. Yesterday i started stage 2 which is scrambled eggs, yogurt, cottage cheese and pudding,, well i don't like yogurt or cottage cheese so I have been trying to get scrambled eggs down, but they are giving me a sour stomach. I am also allowed to have pureed soup which I have not tried yet.

Did anyone else have this issue? How long did it last, and what did you do
  3. Starting to Eat again

OK so this morning was the first time I had anything to eat since the surgery. I had 1 scrambled egg and it took me about 1 hour to eat it. Is that normal?

Also when they say pureed soup, can I puree Chix soup or does it have to be something else?
  4. Cheese

How long before we can add cheese back into our diet..

I am 1 week post surgery today and will start eating scrambled eggs and yougarts on thursday (for 1 week) and then I have to do 2 weeks of purees, but at what stage can I add cheese?

Also, when it comes to pureed food, is it a true puree (to liquid form), or if I cut my meat into extremely small pieces is that OK.
  5. Exercise

when did you start excercising after surgery???

I am 6 days post op and am going to start walking on the treadmill just for about 10 - 15 mins at a time...

It will be good for me to start moving more and help get rid of the rest of the gas I have from my surgery....
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast