Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Take it a day at a time. The weight will come off. There will be times you feel like you eat so much, there will be days like you feel this is not working, but I promise the end result will be worth the wait. There will be stalls, there will be hair loss, but it will all work out in the end. Keep going, keep active, and keep doing your best to eat the "right" foods. Try as much as you can to get your protein, water, vitamins, and all needed to keep your body healthy. Biotin and zinc can help with the hair loss. GOod luck my friend! We are here for you!
    hang in there. Your hair will grow back. Inches is a great loss as well don't think its not cause you are toning and the skin is not going to sag. I am worried about my hair some too but I have so much of it already it will be okay to let some fall out but I don't want it to get massive falling. but take Botin vit. that is what I have already started taking before surgery maybe it will help. and ask your doctor what you can do for it. Maybe they can help you on what vitman you can take.
    A friend of mine was told to sit in the sun 10 min a day with her palms placed on her legs and this will soak in the vit d. I guess you could try this until you can get your rx. Good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by Honey
    You can buy vitamin D over the counter. You don't need a script for it. Hope it helps!
    Just remember to buy D3. 2000IU/day is probably the max you need to take OTC.

You can take more if your doctor recommends it to make up for a deficiency, but then you want to make sure to get your blood checked and decrease to a maintenance dose once you're in the normal range.
    You can buy vitamin D over the counter. You don't need a script for it. Hope it helps!
    I Just want to say I LIKE you! I love what you have said and can tell you are a kindred spirit. You are very young, but i can tell you are wise beyond your years. I am so happy that you are taking control of your life and happiness. I suspect that you have a very high IQ, even if you have not yet realized it yet. I really look forward to hearing more from you! Love Rainbow
    You have your whole life ahead of you in a totally different (new) body than what you had before. Enjoy life, have fun and don't worry about what others think... its all about you!!
    I know what you are saying about the gyms. People all look lke they don't need it and when someone goes there who does look like they need it can be really hard. I found a gym where I feel comfy, it's a YMCA not trendy and I buy gym clothes that hide and support my issues. All the best to you, hope you complete your journey and have a great life.
    Would like to say I think you have done just great and should be so proud of yourself for someone your age, you took control of your weight problem and by the sound of it face problems with a positive outlook you should be congratulated and I hope you continue till you are happy with your weightloss. Just think you basically have your whole life to enjoy this freedom from weight.