Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Jingles

1. day 2 and doing marvelous...

My experience has been great so far. I was sleeved late in the afternoon on August 23rd and was up walking that evening. I slept well in the hospital and then walked quite a bit around the surgery unit - a heating pad helped relieve gas pains in my neck and upper shoulders when laying in bed. I did so well that I was released to come home less than a day following surgery - more like 18 hours later. Rode 3 hours home and then slept well last night - today is not quite as easy - learning how ...
  2. will be sleeved in August...

I will be sleeved in Sioux Falls, SD in August - they will give me the date today. I had no trouble with insurance approval and was told that our insurance is one of the best for bariatric procedures (Blue Cross). Sounds like a 2 week liquid preop diet is required and the surgeon would like me to lost 20 lbs before surgery. I have lost 7 thus far so the rest should come off during the 2 week preop diet. Last visit with my surgeon revealed that 80% of his patients are successful but another 20% ...
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123