Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Post Op: Saturday morning, Day Two

well, here I am sitting up and watching the ducks swim by my window, rather delightful. The most difficult things I have faced post surgery, have not necessarily been related to my surgery directly.

I hadmysurgeryat11.20 am on Thursday morning, it's now 8.10 am on Saturday morning. Great nurses and 24 hour observation in the beginning, but I was glad to get to my private room. pain has been very easy to manage, by yesterday afternoon I wasn't using the pain pump any more. Arterial pump removed yesterday morning and pain pump and drip this morning.

The exciting part now, is without all the wires and drips, I can self shower and pee at will, without needing to ask or to be supervised. I am planning a walk after this mor ings shower. panadol for pain, not yet needed. Incisions doing well and the TED stockings can stay off today I think.

I had read so much and anticipated a great many things may have happened. Knowing all of this has made the passage easy, the best advice by far, is sip, and listen to your body. The new little burg ings from my tummy and heart or felt in my throat are interesting!

1. 4 months, 58 lbs, some hair loss, dropping sizes, new man

by , 10-29-2012 at 07:00 AM (Post Op: Saturday morning, Day Two)
    Well I am 4 months post surgery and notice that I don't stalk this website as often as I once did. The steady predictable weightloss has ceased and now it seems to be stall drop, stall drop.......with each stall is a body reshaping. I am now able to eat fish and eggs again, both being the cause of 2 of my three vomiting episodes. Some days I feel I can eat a lot, and others, I struggle. This weekend, it felt like nothing agreed with me and today I felt like the muscle on my body was being gnawed ...