Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rainbow

1. My long painful Struggle

I have struggled for years with what felt like such a losing battle with inflammation and weight gain. I so clearly remember the defeat and desperation I was feeling 2 years ago when my Dr told me Osteo Arthritis had settled into my feet and ankles. I was on the verge of being permanently disabled. I hated hobbling around on my painful swollen ankles and feeling so old and fat, but the worst part was him saying it was going to continue to get worse and there was a whole domino effect that was set ...

Updated 06-20-2012 at 06:12 PM by Rainbow (spelling errors)

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  2. Being in controll?

Quote Originally Posted by Rainbow View Post
    I thought getting the sleeve would be a tool to put me in control. I am surprised by the realization that I still do not feel like i am the one in control. My sleeve is. I weighed 237 lbs my BMI was 44 because i am short. i now weigh 120 lbs a went from a size 18 down to a size 4! Been 2 years and i can eat more then i used to but, have accepted the fact that i will always eat small amounts for the rest of my life. It is worth it to me, would not go back! If it were not for my sleeve i know i
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567