Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

I guess I am lucky-I've never had the "slimes"-it sounds horrible.
    What everyone said... Ditto!
    Thanks guys!!
    2 1/2 years out and if i eat too much i will still slime. The only thing to fix it is for me tho throw it up. Gross i know. Sorry but it does suck. You will get better at reading the signs that you are full.
    Star said what I was going to say. Sometimes, if I need it to stop quickly, say when in public or at work, I have some hot cider or decaf tea.
    This happens if you eat too much or too fast and sometimes if something is too greasy or buttery. It's your body producing lots of saliva to help the food go down. It's sometimes referred to as sliming or foaming.
    Oh, I see. It is very unlikely you lost restriction at your stage. Some days, you will be able to eat more than other days. I'm sure you will do fine.
    Quote Originally Posted by Msvetrn
    I don't understand your question?????? What do you mean, "What do I do?" If you are hungry, eat what you can. Your sleeve will only allow you to eat so much, so don't worry about it .
    What i meant was i hope i didn't lose restriction, sorry if I was not clear.
    What i meant was i hope i didn't lose restriction, sorry if I was not clear.
    Sometimes thirst will manifest itself as hunger. Try drinking water every 15 minutes. Use a timer ify can. It may help.
    just go back to eating 4 to 6 oz. 3 to 4 times a day
    I don't understand your question?????? What do you mean, "What do I do?" If you are hungry, eat what you can. Your sleeve will only allow you to eat so much, so don't worry about it .