Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

That's great news!!! You are an inspiration to me as I have over 100 lbs to lose too. Thanks for posting!
    Your happiness comes through your words, and you look wonderful. Very inspiring
    Thanks for sharing your wonderful success...it is just what us new sleevers need! You look wonderful! Best wishes for continued success...
    Wow!! Such an exciting story to hear, so happy for you!!!! Good work and here's to the rest of your life!!
    I believe that the joy you have experienced in your journey - which is so evident in your post! - makes it all a worthwhile effort for you. Congratulations on finding SO MUCH JOY!!!

Try to remember, your goal is health, not some particular number (not even "a healthy BMI"). But if a certain BMI will help convince you that you've achieved your goal, then that's fine, too.

You are ALREADY a 100% success!
    That is amazing! You look great. I haven't had my surgery yet (8 more days) but look forward to a healthier and slimmer me. Did you have stalls and if so how often and how long did they last?
    Aw that is sucky. Best way to recover is what you are doing. Remember one step backwards two steps forward. Turn your funky in funky fun. Look at new fashion on line. I love doing that when laid up.
    I had to have my gall bladder removed 9 months to the day of my sleeve surgery!! Supposedly rapid weight loss can spur gall bladder issues... well so I hear...

I will say this... My sleeve surgery was a breeze compared to having my gall bladder out... Much more painful and harder recovery... at least for me but I am glad it's out because the gall bladder attacks were the worst pain I have ever felt...

Good Luck!
    I just went to the Er yesterday and found out I too have gallstones. Went to my fam. doctor today and hes planning on doing more tests. I just wish they would take it out, but he is reluctant so close after sleeve surgery. Anyway, I know what you are going thru. Good Luck
    I had gallbladder out 5 yrs ago. I think you should make sure to pack light as lifting heavy things could cause some trouble. make sure to bring the pain pills with you in case. Also as the previous post stated. No gall bladder=runny bowels if you eat high fat food. Problem is that a lot of high protein food has high fat so be careful if you are traveling. Hope all goes well.
    Been there had the t shirt! I had gall stones 4 months in England before it was diagnosed. The pain is worse than child birth! You will feel so much better when it is done. I was told I could eat normally afterwards. But occasionally Somethings that are high in fat sail through me..so they got that wrong. If only I had been told i couldn't eat fat I wouldn't be here today..anyway good luck with your surgery and you will be great afterwards. All the best Hev
    Good luck! You should be able to travel after, as long as you feel ok and take it easy.
    How inspiring! Celebrate your victories!
    This sleeve life rocks!! Congrats to you...skinny. I can't wait for my scale to read 169!
    Amazing Inspiration!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats with all three!!!
    Thanks everyone! I love sharing my journey's ups and downs with all of you
    Life is good .... Cheers
    Very awesome. I think that you should consider passing up the Krispy Kreme Donuts as your Valentine to yourself. You showed how much you love yourself by not eating those wicked things! Happy Anniversary to you, too!
    Congrats!!!! That is awesome and YES Is the Bomb!!!!! You should be so very proud of yourself!!!!!
    Congrats on it all
    Woo Hoo
    Celebrate those victories!! Every single one of them has been well earned!! Congrats!!
    Excellent!!!!
    Lovely post, and continued success!
    vert SWEET
    Excellent news! Keep up the fantastic work..and thank you for the inspiration
    AMAZING!!!!! LOVE Your attitude!!!
    WOW !!!! That is Awesome You go Girl!!!
    WOW Awesome THank you for sharing. I am looking forward to that shopping spree.
    Woohoo ..... good to hear!!!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast