Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MOMX2

1. 95 Pounds Down and into Onederland as of today!

I did it this morning! I made it to 199.8 after a very long stint at 204 pounds. I made it to 204 three and a half weeks ago. Two weeks ago I was in Vegas and Reno for five days and put on 5 pounds--prior to this, I've never gained when away for work. Worse yet, I had no alcohol, ate salads for dinner, and exercised each morning. I did make one poor choice per day when it came to a food and usually some snack. So, it took me another week to take those 5 pounds off with some hard exercise. ...
  2. 7 Month Celebrations

It feels like just yesterday I was documenting my 6 month celebrations, and now today I am 7 months into this new life! I couldn't be happier each and every day. Three of the last four weeks I was traveling with my family. We put on over 3,500 miles staying at various hotels and with family along the way so you can imagine the choices I had to make over 21 days time. Needless to say, I made some pretty good choices, and I exercised quite a few of the days.

I am down another 6 ...
  3. 6 Month Celebrations!!!!

Friday was my 41st birthday and the six month mark after surgery. I couldn't be happier with my decision to have surgery. Last night, I posted my new before and after pictures. I cried and cried hard. I showed my husband and thanked him for loving me "then" as much as he does now. I am so blessed and owe Dr. Alvarez for giving me my life back. Something I didn't think was even possible anymore. A year ago we were moving and I got rid of all my smaller clothes thinking I was never ...
  4. My First Goal Has Been Reached and It Means So Much to ME!

I have had my sleeve for 75 days as of today!!! I celebrate my new life each and every one of those days. Today, I hit my first goal---a total loss of 50 pounds, but that is only part of my celebration today. Here’s a few more reasons for me to be proud and celebrate my successes to date:

1. I believe my goal weight is not attainable!
    2. In 75 days, I have lost 31% of the total weight I need to lose.
    3. My BMI has dropped from 51 to 43!
    4. I was wearing ...
  5. One Month Out....what a ride it has been!

I'm officially one month out from surgery, and I can't even begin to explain the ride I've had emotionally, and what I have learned in such a short time about believing in myself.

First, I survived a three week preop liquid diet over the Christmas holidays and lost 18 pounds. Then, I was one of the fortunate ones who had no problems or complications from surgery-not even the gas pain. I haven't had problems going through the changes in eating phases either.

My ...
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast