Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

MOMX2

1. Next Goal Met....and my Fat Girl shopping in a Skinny Girl's store dilemma!

As promised, I was going to post on my very short term goals (well, that may seem long term for me) as the scale moves downward.

For those of you who have been following, I gained four pounds in a week over the break moving me from my lowest weight of 176 back up to 180. Prior to that, I'd been a battle between 176 and 177 for a time. Luckily, after being back to work and my normal eating routine I was able to lose the four pounds and then began my battle between 176 and 177 for ...
  2. A Year Later…

Wow! I am one day away from my first year’s surgiversary! I couldn’t be more proud of myself and my journey and am forever thankful to my surgeon, Dr. Alvarez, for his amazing work and continued support this year. He’s a doctor like no other I’ve ever met before, and he’s forever changed my life.
    I am down 118 pounds. The first 9 months of this journey I lost about 10-12 pounds per month with 18 pounds lost in my 3 week preop diet. The loss has certainly slowed since that point. ...
  3. My Six Week Battle Between 188 and 189 pounds has ended!!!!

I have been fighting for the last six weeks to end the stall that had me moving back and forth between 188 and 189. Three days ago I dropped to 187. Yesterday, another pound gone. Today, I am down to 185. Three pounds in three days! It is just what I needed
    Patience, belief in myself, and trusting in the process helped me fight through my inner demons telling me this is the end of my weight loss. Something I've always been known to listen to in the past and then give up. Not anymore ...
  4. 9 Months Out!

I am down a total of 105 pounds in 9 months (and my 3 week preop liquid diet)! Every day is a happy one for me now.

I am wearing a size 12 pant. I was wearing size 24 when I started this journey. I just sent off my winter fat clothes to the consignment store yesterday. As far as shirts go, I am wearing between a large and an xl depending on the style. I still feel weird walking into the regular size clothing department as I don't feel like I belong. My next goal as far as ...
  5. 1 0 0 --- It is a beautiful number to CeLeBrAtE!!!!!!!!!!

After a month of bouncing back and forth between 196 and 198 pounds, I did it! I am down 100 pounds since surgery on January 6th. Counting my 3 weeks on the preop liquid diet, I am 9 months out from the start of my journey that officially began on December 16th.

ONE HUNDRED POUNDS is gone from my body! I have never regretted this decision. I am happy, healthy, and proud of my decision to take control of my life again. I owe it to my husband, family, friends, and sleeve friends ...
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast