Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Rescued-one

1. 5 Day pouch test - Day 2

Phew! I made it through day one. It was interesting as the day went on I was re-discovering what satisfied feels like.

I am having some carb withdrawals and look forward to day 5 of all protein and what that will feel like once again. I have messed with too many carbs of late...I always focus on getting my protein in first, but I do find myself picking up "slider proteins" and easy carbs here and there to meet a "need"...(NOT hunger)

I did well ...
  2. 13 months out- time to try the 5 Day Pouch Test (for me)

I am pleased with where I am...90-92 lbs off (depending on the day)...however I stalled for 2 months last time before I lost weight and I'm currently on another two month stall. I know sometimes the number goals that the charts give us are waaaay off, however, my chart says my "top of my goal range" is 165.
    I would like to lose 10 more pounds and land at 170.
    I don't know if the weightloss would happen naturally over time if I keep doing what I'm doing (ie: walking/exercising ...
  3. Guess who fit in there wedding dress 25 years later?

I hit 90 lbs lost today!! I know I said I wouldn't weigh but once a month, but I at least waited 2 weeks...and was rewarded with a loss for the first time in about 2 months!

So thankful...and feeling amazed that I might actually hit 100 lbs! I'm going to try to add these photos of me in my wedding dress...not my best look...lol! Found it while cleaning out attic in a sweaty dirty moment. If it doesn't show up here I will post it on my profile too. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	561238_10151739822035366_246087832_n.jpg 
Views:	531 
Size:	67.4 KB 
ID:	6801Click image for larger version. 

Name:	202813_10152072937570366_1909379436_o.jpg 
Views:	569 
Size:	621.3 KB 
ID:	6800 ...
  4. But I wanted to lose 100 lbs!!!!!

I am totally just landing/staying/stalling at this 85-88 lb loss area...I am 10 1/2 months out.

I am not disappointed, because, well, how can I be?
    I am between a size 14 an a size 12.
    I am walking every day.
    I am feeling good in my clothes.

But, that elusive number in my head is still 15 lbs away and it seems like it could be 100 lbs away for how the scale isn't moving. I guess I've determined that I need to keep doing what I'm doing and ...
  5. The next stage...long post....

Stalls and other nasty words. I am slowing down considerably with my weight loss....wondering aloud (too often to my husband, I'm sure) "What if this is "it"? 85 lbs! What if I'm done losing??"

It's good because this slowing down is a time to apply a desperately needed new perspective....
    Maintenance has never worked for me in the past--Not unlike most all of us on this forum, I would assume.
    (Note exhibit A - ME - a lifetime of yo yo dieting and eventual
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast