Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Its a workout class its basically latin dance lots of fun sweat ur butt of doesn't feel like working out its fun dancing and burn like 1000 calories in an hr then feel great
    What's zumba?
    I'm from Canada so I don't know if that's why I don't know what zuma is? Can you explain?
    Congrats !!! lucky for hubby you can hold his hand and walk him through the whole process...happy new year!
    happy birthday sexxi mami!!
    It is great to see you celebrating your victories. Way to go. I can't wait to be 12 weeks out and have those kinds of feelings!
    spoil yourself, u deserve it! and congrats!
    It is a great thing to do for yourself after all your hard work, congrats!!!
    Thanks
    Great job! What an accomplishment, you should feel proud.
    Congrats!
    Yes, I get the shaky, sweaty, weak feelings. I'm on soft food and carry a little "Jiff to go" with me in my purse. If I'm out and start feeling bad, I eat two teaspoons of the peanut butter and it fixes me right up........OMG, I sound like a drugy !
    So dr sd the vomitting is not normal and told me to go back on liquids for 3 days to start over says its possible my stomach is swollen and irritated from throwing up and liquids will help the swelling go down and then to eat slower and less than the small amount i am now he did say my weight is right where i shd b at 20lbs in 4 weeks and not to regret my decision it will get easier and more normal as the time goes on so back to soup and protein for a few days hard to do at work all day i was hungry but made it through day 1
    I have never vomited, but a few times felt sick after eating something. I would stay away from white soft breads. Toast is ok. I am 2 mo and still don't eat much at all. I can't tolerated protein shakes anymore so I am having a hard time getting in the protein
    Whole wheat toast is on my soft food menu from the nutritionist im sittin in the dr office now waiting forever for the dr to come in so much for makin work by 11 I will post later what he has to say abt the vomiting
    Glad you're going to the doctor's office today. I'm almost 3 months post-op and still can't eat a lot of things or amount, but I only threw up once. I will be curious about what he says re: the vomitting. Those protein shots always made me sick to my stomach and still do, even the smell makes me feel sick to my stomach. I think the bread is something I wouldn't try yet after only one month, but you have to do what your doc says. Good luck and let us know what's going on.
    Yay!!!!!! Way to go!!!!!
    Congratulations!!!
    (i have to do the same with my scale, lol)
    Thank u I was so frustrated yesterday but went to the gym and today I went just keep keeping on
    Congrats on your weightloss and hanging in there over the hump! You go girl!
    I did have a boiled egg w mayo yesterday like egg salas and that was ok so scrambled eggs will b a nono for a while
    Whatever i eat i'm assuming it's digesting as i have absolutely no problems. Apart from the first week where everything was a bit weird i've had no probs with any food (except scrambled egg) or with eating.
    Me, too! I keep thinking, "Wow. I paid $5000 to lose 20 pounds."
    Do you have a problem with the pasta not digesting? I haven't tried anything in the pasta family or potatoes.
    on a good note i met a friend at the gym and she was like omg u look so good sd she can see in my face the weightloss so that def helped alot
    For some people it takes a bit longer to progress up a food level but you will get there in the end.

I found scrambled eggs really hard to get down, they got stuck and i spent nearly an hour in pain and throwing up saliva and foam. The eggs wouldn't come back up, they were well and truely stuck! I've not tried them since.
    Have you considered eating a poached egg? They slide right down without any probs. Another food that slides down lovely and is a step up from pureed food is lasagna. I have to say that lasagna is one of my favourite meals at the moment.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camscrib20
    Thanks for the support ladies im hangin in there off to the gym now and just had 1/4c of oatmeal so far so good
    Thats soooo true!
    That stinks! I am losing slowly too. I have decided to take a different approach and focus on what someone called NSV non scale victories. Today I am going to the nutritionist and am asking her about this. I will see if I can find this post again when I get back this afternoon or I will post my findings when I get home about what she says. I will let you know
    Thanks for the support ladies im hangin in there off to the gym now and just had 1/4c of oatmeal so far so good
    I didn't drop any weight for three weeks but in the last week I dropped a stone. Not everybody loses week by week or day by day. Also if you're not eating enough then you won't lose weight, completly different to how you normally have to lose weight but everything is different now. If you're not eating enough then your body will hold onto every single thing you eat. I know it's hard to eat when you don't want to but it has to be done to get rid of the lbs. Try bulking up your pureed food a bit and eat five times a day not three. That should get the lbs moving.x
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast