Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

itsmytime

1. My first really bad day since being sleeved

For the first time since being sleeved, I ate wrong. For some reason my stomach kept telling me it was hungry. Ugh. Yes, I've been taking acid reducers and all of that. I'm so disappointed in myself. I had a day of carb overload and far too much food. I feel like I take two steps forward, and one step back. I am so irritated with myself. I guess I just gotta get back on the bull and ride it out. No sense in falling down and not getting back up. My biggest issue since surgery is some days I won't ...
  2. On a Wing and a prayer

Going to Mexico on Friday on "a wing and a prayer". A broken spirit, a butterfly with battered wings who wants to be whole and free. I want so much to be free from weight and from diabetes. I want so much to feel worth it and happy. I want this debilitating illness gone and my self-esteem to come back. I have never had an ekg...I have so many fears of failing pre op tests and being sent home even more broken and battered than when I left. I won't believe that my dreams are coming true ...
  3. 25 days until gastric sleeve surgery

I have 25 days to wait until my gastric sleeve surgery. I became motivated after seeing videos on youtube by such posters as kellawanda and thinjourney. I want to lose about 75 lbs for the surgery as i currently weigh about 217 lbs but I'm only 5'4" so that makes me pretty chunky. I am presently wearing a size 16 but I fill those suckers out! haha! I am also a type 2 diabetic. My mother is type 2 diabetic, and my younger brother and sister were both pre diabetic but have lost weight before ...
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12