Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Michelleb--so funny! I'm the same way!
    love yogurt...always have...glad because it is good for you.....i even like it spread on plain ricecakes ...how is that for unusual! lol
    No yoghurt for me *getscoldshiversjustthinkingaboutit*
    I got some Danone Oikos Key Lime Greek yogurt at the Walmart in Grand Forks this weekend and I had it for lunch today - it tasted like a lightly whipped dessert - I loved it. This particular brand is much lighter and less dense than the other Greek ones I can get here in Canada. May have to take the 3 hr drive every few weeks to load up on yogurt! Lol!
    Omg! It's sooooooo grossssssss! Lol! It's taste like sour spoiled milk!
    Can't stand any yoghurt I wish I liked it, so quick and easy to take with you
    My Cousin just told me about this...
    I wasn't exactly a fan of it either until I tried the Fage brand that Lea just mentioned. It doesn't have the sour/bitter taste the others do.
    so sorry, have you tried faja or faya...not sure how its spelled but its my favorite and i like it with maple syrup...i will have to get used to it with just fruit though....so its less caloric ...how about in a smoothie with orange juice, ice and maybe a little splenda and mango?
    its really thick ! im not qa huge fan of it !
    Oh wow! I love it, and I didn't think I would!!! It's my new "ice cream"!
    LMAO ME TOO!! I did not always hate it, but I sure do now.....just had to eat wayyyy toooo much of that stuff in the first few weeks! YUCK! Someone out there give us a good alternative!
    I'm with you! Haven't found a way that I like it either.
    Thank you all for the kind words!
    yayy sexxi fellow-sleever in the houseeeee!!!
    Welcome home!!
    You got to love those drugs when they're needed! Good luck and remember, breathe, walk, drink and just follow your instinct. You'll love the new you.
    Sorry for misspellings- dang droids!