Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. p****d OFF big time

i have only lost 7lb in 3 months and why cause my stomack isnt telling me im full when eating carbs CARBS are driving me MAD I CANNOT GET ENOUGH PROTIEN DOWN ME SO FILLING UP ON CARBS GRRRRRRRRR and when i do eat say a chicken breast it makes me want to be sick i havnt been sick once since ive had this operation but got close a few times feeling hot and mouth filling up with sweet water but not sick .
    I have struggled for months with acid reflux as well im so P****D OFF i cannot tell ...
  2. WHATS GOING ON IM GETTING SMALLER BUT STAYING THE SAME WEIGHT " IS THIS NORMAL ????

ok so i had my sleeve done on Oct 31st 2011 at first i lost around 28-35 pounds over a period of 2 months which was great .
    from the very begining i had rumbling tummy and feeling's of hunger ( thought i wasnt supposed to feel hungry ) and now i am at the stage were my size is getting smaller but im loseing and gaining around 4 pounds week by week so im sort of staying the same
    Now either i am going daft or is this normal ? AND being in the uk the price of protien shakes is hurrendous ...
  3. waking up with acid in my throat

hi guys is anyone suffering with acid
    i have had a few times now were one min im fast asleep the next i am woken up with acid in my throat and nose wanting to be sick and it taking my breath away it takes me over an hour to get it to settle down so i can go back to sleep i take ant acid caps morning and night and i have no warning this is going to happen either .
    i am so tired with the lack of sleep is anyone else going through this or been through this and what did / do you do to ...
  4. amount of food i can eat after my sleeve

hi everyone really need your input as to the amount your supposed to have at meal times as i think im eating to much take last night i made home made chilli and rice i was able to eat 2 tbl spoons of each over 40 mins thats quite alot o think what do you think ?
  5. eating to fast and anything i like THIS IS WRONG RIGHT ???????

also i can tell if im loesing weight i dont go on the scales even though i do have some i go off my clothes and i can tell that its slowed down and is anyone else as tired as me i could sleep for england and win a gold medal im worried sick i was hoping to have the dumping syndrome as i know that would make me not eat sugary stuff or fatty stuff i dont get the dumping syndrome i am getting really worried ive done something to my tummy my surgon said i wouldnt feel hungry and i do every 2/3 hours ...