Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Msvetrn

1. A Great Day!

Today was one of the best days I have had in years! Did some shopping at Victoria Secret and The Walking Company. Took the two Rottweilers to the dog park. Picked up the Grandbaby, had dinner at my daughter's restaurant, took the granddaughter to the Library, then Diary Queen and now we are home watching a video we have watched 1,000,000 times. Life is Good.
    I could have never posted this if 9 months ago I did not have my Sleeve surgery. I was too fat to shop at Victoria Secret, too out ...
  2. Loving Life Right Now!!!!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5290[/ATTACH]

VICTORIA SECRET...don't mind if I do! ;)
  3. Monthly Binge

Popcorn and Strawberry ice Cream.
    I should be good until about July 1st.
    Sometimes you just gotta do it and get it over with.:mad:
  4. Haven't worn THIS since 2008....

[ATTACH=CONFIG]5185[/ATTACH]

...and I was actually about 20 pounds heavier when i wore it back then. I was going to post my "before" pic in a bathing suit from the night before I left for San Diego...but it is just too disgusting and embarrasing!!

I thought I was just about at my goal weight...but, after looking a this, I think I still have another 20 to lose instead of another 9! :(
  5. Coincidence?

So, for about four days, I didnt take my vitamins (I know-my bad) only because I was too lazy to fill my pill box. I only took my prescribed meds (bp, etc). Interestingly, after the four days, my two month stall broke. Then, I filled my pill box and after two days back on the vitamins, Im back up a pound. I thought back over the years prior to having the sleeve and remember always starting and then stopping the MVI because they make me hungry! The four days I didnt take them, I didnt snack ...
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast