Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Protein shake

I just made the perfect protein shake.
    Chocolate almond milk
    Whey chocolate protein powder
    Banana
    3 ice cubs

Can you all suggest some other recipes to me? I'm trying everything before my surgery. Haven't taste my liquid vitamins as of yet!!!
  2. Vitamin D deficiency

Being obese is hell. I just received a letter from my doctor indicating she needs to see me regarding my lab work. Well, my fellow gastric buddies my vitamin D level is extremely low. Lmao but I live in the hot south so this mean I'm not going to try to hang out in the sun. What are other ways I can get my Vitamin D level up naturally? Please help w/any advice.
  3. Pcp update

Ok my gastric buddies!!! I received good news and bad news today from my pcp. The good news 1st: my pcp agreed to monitor me after wls. Now the bad news. She's not to thrilled about me having surgery. She told me to lose at least a lb per week for the next year. My vitamin levels are normal and my diabetes is under control. I'm a little anemic so she prescribed a low dosage of iron. I'll be going back to her 10 days after my surgery. Now I'm saving my funds so I can self pay. Thanks to all my gastric ...
  4. Pcp

I'm so excited. Tomorrow is the day I see my primary care physician. My appointment was scheduled for October 28th. Fortunately for me she had a cancellation. I will go into full details w/her about my surgery and ask her when should I come back in for my blood panel after surgery. All I want from my doctor is to continue to monitor every detail of my health as always. She's been telling me to lose weight for years. I must admit that my doctor and I are always direct w/one another. I truly believe ...