Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Goal weight within reach!

.. I am 14 lbs from goal weight! Woohoo! But I am thinking of changing it. I think I wish to stay at 140. Why? Might be because people are stating I look amazing now. If I go too skinny I might look sickly. I fit a size 5! I love the fact that I can go shopping and be in the petite section. Lol. I walk 5 miles a day I found a job I love! Get paid nicely too! Lol. Get lots of cardio in, because of job but need to add weight lifting into my routine. I bought myself a new car. New me new car. Lol. ...
  2. feeling amazing!

I am feeling awesome! Lol. Have been sticking to my new way of eating since December. Have had ups and downs but the ups are sweet. Lol. I am steadily losing inches which is cool. Even when the scale stalls I'm not worried about it as inches will come off. I am down to a size 6! Shoot! I have not seen that size for 22 years. Wow. I am so giddy right now. My kids are amazed. The energy to run around with my 4 year old is all worth it. Now my 2 teenage daughters steal my pants! And shirts! Lmao. Cool! ...
  3. Another surgery

Had to have surgery this past Thursday for a torn rotator cuff! Ugh! Second one in a year. Ugh! I gained 5 lbs from anesthesia alone. Wtf! We'll today is Saturday and 4 of those lbs are gone. Thank goodness. Felt well enough to go walking with hubby, had breakfast at Denny's but ate 1/4 of the food. Lol. Hubby gets the rest. He appreciates that as our food bill now is half of what is used to be. Lol. My thing is I think my stomach shrunk! I was able to before drink 6 sips of water at once now I'm ...
  4. Wow! What an awesome trip!

My hubby took me away to PR for valentines day. Sweet! The plane ride was relaxing. Lol. No seat extender! Lol.. I climbed El Yunque rain forest. My reward was swimming in the waterfall! Amazing! I was so elated. Hit different beaches swam in our own pool. So warm! And got a tan. The only down side was coming home. Lol I gained a couple of pounds, was not happy about it, but I lost it in two days! Back to my protocol diet. Missed the familiarity of it and routine. Strange. Didn't think I would ...