Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

miss_t

1. My vows.....

This morning as I'm dropping my 5 year old off at daycare, he points to a picture that is hanging inside of his little cubby of me and him about a year and a half ago. He says "Mommy we need a new picture because you look different" I asked "Why do you think Mommy looks different?" He says "you are smaller now, a lot smaller. It's because your stomach is really small and you eat healthier and you do not eat junk food anymore right?" Then he proceeds to name off all ...
  2. I can not believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am engaged!!!! It was absolutely romantic and PERFECT! He is everything I could ever hope and dream for. He has definitely made me the luckiest and happiest woman alive! I am also ONE POUND away from losing 100 lbs...ONE POUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That means 99 lbs lost total and 68 lbs lost since surgers AND 41 lbs until my goal weight. I never thought id make it as far as I have.

LIFE IS GOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  3. Something i never thought would happen...

I went "window shopping" this weekend....I really needed a pick me up after feeling down and having a bad case of PMS this weekend (TMI im sure lol) so I went and tried on some clothes. The jeans I own are getting to big and I now need a belt for the first time in my life! But they aren't so big that its time to buy new ones yet and with Christmas just passing and my sons AND boyfriends Birthday on January 26th...I don't need to spend money on myself right now. So currently I am wearing ...
  4. Fat Goggles

I weighed in this morning at 196 lbs. I look in the mirror and I still see FAT, FAT,FAT!!! I look at pictures people post on here and they weigh the same or more and they look fabulous and I don't think they look fat at all. So, why cant I see it on myself!? It's driving me nuts. I do notice some changes as in bones sticking out where they didn't used to. But over all I still see someone who is grossly fat.
  5. Onederland!!!!!!!!!!!

I have finally done it....I weighed in at 198 lbs today. FINALLY good bye 200s, I will never see your ugly face again! Hello you sweet 100's.....I am so excited I could jump up and down, wait actually I already did that this morning after weighing haha! :-)
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast