Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

You're an inspiration - thank you for your post!
    I'm glad it's working out for you.
    Shopping is my new favorite hobby! I still think I am in the wrong department! lol!
    Woot woot! Isn't it a great feeling?
    Thanks for making this post. It's so encouraging to those of us on the front end of this journey.

Congratulations to you. You deserve every good feeling and benefit you've earned.
    Many congratulations!!!!
    I love inspiration...I need inspiration!! Thank you for sharing, it is so helpful to those of us hoping to have this surgery.
    Congratulations on your success, can't wait to be where you are
    You are an inspiration!
    Congratulations to you on losing 80lbs, for getting healthier and for LIVING life !!! All the best.
    Hip Hip Hurray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats on meeting your goals and what a wonderful gift too!!!! You are now living your best life and girlfriend you are being true to yourself!!!! Keep up the strong work!
    Good job meeting your goals! ! Good luck to the next ones!
    I feel exactly the same as you!!!
    Fantastic! Enjoy the results of your hard work and thank you for sharing.
    Congrats on your weight loss!
    Quote Originally Posted by Amy_H
    I had surgery Aug. 5th and have only lost 40ish pounds. Slow go but I'm happy that it's this way. Gives me time to tone my arms and other areas. Been losing about 2-3lbs a week, again, I'm ok with this too.
    Amy....I also had surgery on 8/5 and have lost "only" 39.3 pounds since my surgery date. But, I'm averaging about 2 pounds or so a week, and that's better than I was doing before! WE are doing great!!!!!!!

Congrats Suzy........I am so wanting to hit ONEderland! Right now, my next goal is to get into the 240's!
    I love reading stories like yours, such an ispiration. I can't wait until I'm where you are, can't wait to be back in the 170's at least. Thanks for sharing your update!
    I had surgery Aug. 5th and have only lost 40ish pounds. Slow go but I'm happy that it's this way. Gives me time to tone my arms and other areas. Been losing about 2-3lbs a week, again, I'm ok with this too.
    We are about on the same loss schedule. Some weeks none, others 4-5 lbs. I am very happy with the pace. No regrets at all...Im down 65 since my Aug 6th surgery. overall down 100lbs as of this week....Woot Woot
    AMAZING! CONGRATULATIONS....YOU ARE AN INSPIRATION! I can't wait to get there too.
    Awesome, I reached Onederland last week and it is an awesome feeling....
    Congratulations! Isn't it a great feeling when we reach our milestones!
    Awesome!!!!
    Congratulations, I remember when I reached onederland, Its so exciting!
    Congrats! 8 lbs more for me and I will be so happy to join you in One-derland!!!! Can't wait.
    Great news...welcome to Onederland. I'm not far and looking forward to seeing under 200...4 lbs to go
    Happy One-derland to you!
    I'm so glad you mentioned the three week stall, I'm still on mine I guess I will try your suggestions and just eat protein every three hours, lots of water and try to exercise more. Congrats! Very happy for you
    This is fantastic!! I am so happy for you!! I still have 47 pounds to go but I will get there. Thanks for sharing your story and is keeping me motivated!
    Glad to hear you're feeling better! Take care!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast