Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

newme4ever

1. Feel Good Moment!

Last night at the dinner table my husband told me I look ravishing! The change from my torso up has been the most drastic so far. I have shoulder blades, curves and cheek bones again. My husband was the kind of man who always complimented me or noticed when I wore something new and if I had to dress fancy he would hoot and holler when he would see me all dressed up. Well all that stopped about 6 years ago even when I thought I look nice he will say something this time but then nothing. I started ...
  2. Tears of joy!

I had the most amazing NSV Saturday...We had a party to go to and for the last 2 years I have been avoiding social activities. My husband has been patiently going to things alone or missing them so I made a pact with myself to go to every social event we are invited to. Since he has been so supportive of my sleeve I want to show him how positive my outlook on life is now.

Well I knew it would be a sundress kind of crowd and I have not worn a dress in many years, I always felt like ...
  3. Shoulder Pain....ughhh!

ok whats with the left shoulder pain! I am 5 days post op and my left shoulder has been killing me. I don't need pain meds I feel like I am doing good but I find myself wanting to take pain pill so I don't have to feel the shoulder pain.

They talked about this in my last pre-op class but there was so much info I cant remember why this happens and how to help it. Did anyone else go through this and what did you do...
  4. 1st time for everything!

I have never blogged in my life, but i thought its time to start. I have been reading the blogs on this site everyday silently for the last week not sure if I wanted to join,but everyone's ups and downs have been getting me through the pre-op diet. I must add no cheating either, my husband told me today he never thought I could do it and that he was proud of me. So after 1 year of preparing myself waiting for the insurance company to finally approve it and 14 days of protein shakes, crystal light ...