Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Refux!!!!

Does anyone else suffer from reflux? I am 6 weeks post op and about a week ago, I started suffering from really bad reflux. So bad that it wakes me up at night and some times I am getting sick. Spoke with my nut and changed and added medicines, but was up again last night. Is there relief in sight????
  2. Reflux and Heartburn

I have been doing really well so far. About 4 nights ago, I went to bed and I had the worst reflux I have ever had. I am taking Nexium. It has happened every night since. Last night, I threw up from it. I will call the doctor on Monday. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would love to get some sleep and not get woken by the feeling that everything is coming up.
  3. On Top of the World!!!

Today I took my son to his school library to start his summer reading. His teacher's aide is also the librarian. When we walked in, she had a look of shock and told me how great I look. She told me how fantastic I looked. She had not seen me in 3 weeks since school is out. It made it real for me. What started as a not so great day, had turned out to be a great day.