Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

Uncategorized

Entries with no category

1. Less than 6 weeks out....

Just a quick update I am less that 6 weeks post op from my sleeve surgery in mexico. I feel great and I am down 52 lbs now. I can eat anything I want without problems, but I always choose the healthy option and no sweets. I am amazed just how well this is going. This is much better than my prior lapband.
  2. 3.5 weeks post op and out of the 3's

Goodbye 300+ pounds, hello 2 something..... 33 pounds down in 3 weeks!
  3. 1 week post op!

Today is my 1 week post of from being revised from a lapband to a gastric sleeve in Mexico, and I feel Great. I have been home for 3 days now, I have been able to get in all my fluids and protien. I am on a soft food diet, basically liquids, fatfree yogurt, creams soups ets. I have had no issue from the start the pain was nowhere near what I thought it would be, I actually beleived it to be much less that when I got the band put in. I was able to walk 2 miles on the 3rd day post op. Today I dug ...
  4. 12 hours Post Op in TJ

So far so good, the band came out last night and the sleeve was done at the same time, very little pain more like soreness not bad at all, a nowhere near as bad as I was anticipating. Let's hope its all going to get even better.
  5. Set to fly out in the morning....

ALRIGHT FOLKS, ITS COMING DOWN TO THE WIRE, ITS NOW OR NEVER. MY BAND TO SLEEVE REVISION IS DUE TO TAKE PLACE IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS. I AM FEELING ALL KINDS OF EMOTIONS, I HOPE WHEN THEY CUT MY BAND OUT, THAT THE BAND DID NOT CAUSE TOO MUCH DAMAGE IN THERE TO HINDER MY SLEEVE SURGERY AND OR RECOVERY. I AM HOPING TO MAKE SOME NEW FRIENDS ALONG THE WAY. I WILL POST AN UPDATE AFTER SURGERY.