Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

Blog Comments

Good to see you here again.

You look so pretty and so healthy! And Lucy's gorgeous, too. Hubby's hot as well.

Congrats on all your health gains and NSVs. It's obvious how much you've "gained" from your "losses." Very impressive, Kelly.
    You look great. Thank you for sharing your success and the encouragement you give to us all! I am almost 6 months out and losing more slowly now. I have to keep reminding myself this isn't something I do for a while, it's forever and you are proof of how great things will be in the coming months and years!!
    Looking wonderful! Congratulations. I'm glad your hard work paid off. I know you are so proud of yourself. I'm 8 months out, and still not close to goal; but I've got some more months to work at it. Best of luck.
    Thanks for the update. Nice to hear how people are doing a little farther down the road.
    Congratulations! Fantastic Post!
    Congrats!! What an inspiring and positive post. Thank you!!

Laura
    Amen
    Congratulation! thank you for your post,its nice to hear all the success stories. I hope i am as happy as you are when I'm able to fit in my old cloths (haha) God Bless
    Your post was so on point with the message at church today.
    Congratulations! I love your post. Thanks for sharing.
    Congratulations on your success. Thank you for your post. I agree that we get so caught up in our everyday busy life that we sometimes forget just how blessed we are. Continued success to you!
    What a beautiful post. I'm a Christian, too (Mormon) and am also grateful for the strength and blessings that come our way. Now I can add this surgery to that list, and the health and feeling of well-being that it brings. So happy for you! So happy for ALL of us!
    Loved your post!! Amen, Amen, Amen!! Praise God!!
    Congrats on all your successes and victories. You sound so happy.
    What a fun trip for you!!! Congratulations! What a great feeling!
    Soma also carries pretty bras in large cups. I just got 2 really pretty ones in a 36 G. Congrats on your pretty underthings!
    I went bra shopping yesterday not victoria secerts Ill never be that small bust wise but I did get to get a bra 3 cups sizes smaller. I was so excited! they fit great and feel great! I think Im more excited about the smaller bra size than smaller cloths sizes! Im glad you had a fun trip with your hubby! congrats!
    im so happy to hear that!! ive worked there for over 4 years not so much anymore now though but that was my favorite part of the job was helping people with stories like yours because it is so exciting when you find a great fitting bra and panty...congrats!!!
    Good for you. That is a great NSV.

I have one question. What is "Victoria's Secret?"
    I know this is a lingerie store, but what is the secret?
    I think the secret is "Victoria's" real name is "Victor" and he dresses in drag.
    :-) I have a slight V/C habit myself these days! LOL The girls (have survived, somewhat but) can use all the lift they can get at this point!
    Yay! I'm with you, I don't even go into Victoria's Secret until the holidays to buy gifts for others. I can't wait to be able to go in there and buy stuff for myself, I'm sure hubby can't wait either.
    LOL I finally threw away all the old size 10 panties (which is like a 20 in real sizes) and bumped down to the 8. I can wear cute undies again...lol
    No more granny panty/parachute pants for me

Great job on the VS purchase!

I bought a $58 lululemon sports bra the other day and almost fainted!!! Def worth it!
    I can't wait to fit into anything at Victoria's Secret! By the time I was old enough to shop there... nothing fit!!!!
    That's awesome! I am the baby of 5 girls and I have always said that by the time I got here all the boob hormones were gone! Sad. Scares me to think what will happen in the next couple of months! Wearing a 44B, yes that's a B for boobless!!!!! LOL
    Great post and congratulations on your new, tiny unmentionables! Lots of women don't realize that you can get fitted for bras at Victoria's, even if you don't purchase anything. Wait for their semi-annual sale to get more bras. Twice every year (usually during Summer and again after the holidays), everything is reduced to more reasonable prices. Just ask one of the associates (or even call the store) to find out when the next one will be. Happy shopping! They have super cute panties!
    I need to do that, as I can't find a bra that fits. I guess my concern is the price at Victoria's Secret. How much did you pay? (But I guess whatever it is would be less than the ones I keep buying that end up sitting in the drawer because they don't fit.)
    That is AWESOME!!! I'm going to hold off buying anything that fancy, but I did fit into a medium Hanes comfy bra (on sale for $8) LOL I've lost so much of the girls. I was a 44D and now a 36B/C It's sad really....
    Looking great! Congratulations!
    You look so pretty!!!! Girl loving that dress in a 12!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Congratulations on your dress, you look amazing. Happy for you that you have such an adorable walking buddy!!! Take care of that leg, it looks painful, is there an over the counter something you can use for the itch?? Good Luck!
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast