Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

bestnester

1. When Do You...

get to the point where you are no longer thinking you are the "fat girl(boy)?"

Today I went to meet my brother for snow cones (sugar free of course ) and I was hesitant to sit in the plastic chairs they provided. I have seen many clips on AFV where people would break this flimsy chairs and that ran through my mind. Here I have lost almost 100 pounds and yet I don't see that in me all the time. Sure, my clothes are drastically larger, my body is shrinking, I get compliments ...
  2. Did You Know?

I was reading the other day in a health magazine (who am I and what happened to the old Chelsea lol) and I read something fascinating.

For every 1 pound you lose, you lose 4 pounds of pressure on EACH knee!

I have never had knee problems, until about a year ago when my weight was at the highest. They felt achey.

Almost 60 pounds gone and I can be on my feet all day with no pain to my knees.

This journey works, just keep trying.
  3. History of Eating Disorder

I realize this topic is sensitive to many so I hope my thoughts don't offend.

At my last appt with surgeon I told him I track my calories. He told me to stop it. Eat the food on my list, drink water, and go with how I feel. I thought this was so strange.

Strange until I realized my psychology report showed my history of eating disorders. 7 years to be exact.

It's strange to be (or have been) 336 pounds yet have an extensive history of eating disorders. ...
  4. Which Protein Powder Do You Prefer?

I am wanting to try out a few protein powders before my surgery to find one that I may prefer, but the list of available options is quite overwhelming.

Would you mind sharing what you use and where you buy it from?

Thanks!!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234