Welcome guest, you have 1 message! Register

View RSS Feed

JennyD

1. What?

only one day until my sleeve? Wow I never thought it would be time already. It seemed to creep by from when I finely made my mind up to go for it! I am still only down about 14 lbs with my LRD, so I hope that won't keep me from the surgery. I can tell in my face, feet and hands that i"ve lost, so hopefully the bulk will be in my liver?

I am excited with butterflies and my stomach feels some dread too, only because it is so close to Christmas. I have some many people in my life ...
  2. 5 Days....should I reschedule?

OK, I have 5 days to go before my surgery and I have only lost 10 lbs so far. I am so frustrated, with headaches every time I eat and being "that time of the month", I've gained 4lbs back, so total is really 6. I always thought it was a myth that one can gain weight during that time, if they are doing everything else correctly. There is no reason for the weight gain, My caloric intake isn't enough, I've gotten all my water in everyday, and the thing is i'm not feeling as puffy as I normally ...

Updated 12-13-2012 at 05:55 AM by JennyD

Categories
    Uncategorized Report Report
  3. Blessing or a Curse?

Got on my scale today and it said I had dropped 25lbs overnight. I was like WHAT!! then I got on again because I didn't believe it, It said I was down an additional 25lbs, got on a third time and I was in onderland. HAHAHAHAHAAHA
    Its broken so now do I get another one or do I just let my clothes tell me I"m loosing weight? I'm afraid I might be lost with out one.
  4. Headache and Pre-op diet

Ugh I'm now 4 days out from Diet Dr Pepper and Day 2 of my pre op diet. I'm so ready for the caffeine to exit my system and be done with it.

This day has been hard! I cheated and had chicken soup for dinner but I removed the noodles and veggies first, and had some string cheese, and added two extra glasses of water hopefully to counteract the sodium in the soup.

How many pounds do they want us to lose on the pre-op? I've already lost 5 in one day. Maybe most of it ...
  5. Sans Diet Soda... well soda in general

Today is my second day sans Diet Dr Pepper. I have a spitting headache, but I'm going to do this right. Tomorrow I start my pre-op diet.
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast